Thinking about amping up your website’s performance?
Or maybe even starting a new online business?
The recordings are now available for the SUPERB internet marketing conference we mentioned.
We invested 4 days for a trip to San Antonio, not to mention hundreds of $$ in registrations, hotel costs, airfare, etc… to be at this fabulous event and absorb as much information as possible.
It was WELL worth it.
Now you can have access to all of the recordings – 2 days’ worth! – for under $200 on CD.
Go check it out!
Ever dream you’d see the day when a major telco goes on the defensive… over their basic phone service?
Verizon’s new “It’s On” campaign is directly aimed at those who have made the switch to VOIP (who hasn’t?). Defending POTS (“plain old telephone service”) as a viable option is just one more signal of how much technology is changing our lives. Not even the telephone company is exempt from being wiped off the map.
We made the switch to VOIP in business several years ago. My family made the switch at home nearly two years ago, and I must say, I don’t miss writing a check to Verizon every month. Sure, we’ve had a couple of blips in our service when the local cable provider experienced difficulties in service, but the reliability difference is not significant.
Continue reading “Verizon Says Their Phones Are “On””
Ever feel like you’ve lost touch with what it was that put you in the business you’re in? The day-to-day of selling, managing, hiring, firing, paying bills [yech!] and dealing with challenges can, at times, make any business owner wonder what they were thinking (smoking?) when they got started!
There’s nothing like reconnecting with the dreams that were in your heart when you took the plunge to re-energize you, to refresh your sense of purpose, and to refocus your energies.
Here’s an opportunity to feed that inner entrepreneur: Nourish The Dream is coming to Sarasota, Florida on November 17th and 18th, 2006. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- 7 Wealth Secrets of the Rainforest – How to Turn Scarcity into Abundance presented by Michael Q. Pink
- Your Destiny in the Marketplace – Connecting with Your Sense of Purpose presented by yours truly, David G. Johnson
- Capturing the Future – Turning Your Dreams into Reality presented by Carlos Ramirez
- Cost vs. Price – How Not Knowing the Difference Can Cripple You presented by Justin DeStoppelaire
- 7 Laws of Persuasion presented by Michael Q. Pink
Registering by November 15th qualifies you for a discount!
I’ll hope to see you there.
Give them something valuable. Now THAT’s marketing.
If you’re in business, or if you work in marketing, you need to be getting Alen Rosenspan’s e-mail newsletter. This month, you could’ve learned:
- how to really get results using Strategic Database Marketing
- the one word you should be using in all your marketing if you want it to really, really pull
- why you don’t want to screw up your e-mail marketing
- one important way not to screw up your e-mail marketing
- why the subject line of your marketing e-mails should be 49 characters long
- how many pixels wide the HTML design of your marketing e-mails should be (at least for the top portion that fits into the ‘preview’ of Outlook, Yahoo, and which will soon be adopted by AOL.
Sold yet? I am. And I’m not even a customer of his (yet). I got some valuable stuff.
Oh, and one more trick: turn your marketing campaign into something valuable. Staples has taken in close to $6 Million selling “Easy” buttons…
(If you’re still wondering, the word is “you”)