I’m not talking about whether you’re late to meetings or not.
I’m actually talking about how much time debt you’re in.
You know what I’m talking about… you’re carrying a “to-do” list longer than your left arm, and you go from one day to another making “payments” but never getting ahead. You feel the weight of it every moment of every day. It’s depressing. It affects your productivity, your effectiveness, your ability to focus. It demands that you fight fires and react rather than function intentionally and proactively.
If this is you, I want to extend a personal invitation for you to join me in Houston for personal strategic training with my colleague, Jeff Timpanaro. Jeff is the President of Oberata Consulting, and is a licensed Total Integration consultant. We’ll be conducting a 2-hour session with a group of executives, business owners, and professionals who are serious about taking control of their working lives.
This is life-changing training, and is pulled from the Total Integration Executive Program. Clients regularly pay thousands of dollars to obtain the training we’ll be providing to participants at this session.
IF YOU PARTICIPATE, YOU WILL ELIMINATE YOUR TIME DEBT!
Why would we make this available at such a substantially reduced investment?
A couple of reasons:
- One: We believe that after getting your hands on the materials and the methods we’ll be teaching at this session, you’re going to believe that it is so valuable, that you won’t want to miss the 55+ other personal productivity and organizational development systems that we have to offer.
- Two: We normally work with our clients one-on-one (much like a personal trainer does). In this group session, the value is reduced because of the level of personal attention we are able to provide. Thus, your investment is less. Here’s the kicker: the content is no different than what those who are enrolled in our Executive Program receive. The difference between this and our ongoing one-on-one training program comes down to accountability and personal attention.
Want to get started?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to the official event website: http://www.TimeDebtEvent.com
- Follow the links to the online registration
- Invest $79 using a major credit card
- Be there:
Homewood Suites Hotel, Kingwood, Texas
(23320 Hwy 59 North, Kingwood, TX 77339)
Tuesday, March 20th, 2007
Leave a comment if you have questions. I look forward to seeing you there!