Give them something valuable. Now THAT’s marketing.
If you’re in business, or if you work in marketing, you need to be getting Alen Rosenspan’s e-mail newsletter. This month, you could’ve learned:
- how to really get results using Strategic Database Marketing
- the one word you should be using in all your marketing if you want it to really, really pull
- why you don’t want to screw up your e-mail marketing
- one important way not to screw up your e-mail marketing
- why the subject line of your marketing e-mails should be 49 characters long
- how many pixels wide the HTML design of your marketing e-mails should be (at least for the top portion that fits into the ‘preview’ of Outlook, Yahoo, and which will soon be adopted by AOL.
Sold yet? I am. And I’m not even a customer of his (yet). I got some valuable stuff.
Oh, and one more trick: turn your marketing campaign into something valuable. Staples has taken in close to $6 Million selling “Easy” buttons…
(If you’re still wondering, the word is “you”)Related Posts: